Privacy statement Kader
Kader, bureau voor Kwaliteitszorg bv., handles personal data of clients, (potential) students and relations with care. When processing your personal data, we, as controller and processor, adhere to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Kader processes your personal data that we receive from you, your organization or your employer in the context of assignments. This includes the following information:
- Name and address data;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Payment details;
Purposes of processing personal data
Kader processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Executing an assignment granted to Kader by you or your organization;
- Responding to a product request or a request for information about advice products;
- Advise you about an assignment;
- The registration and administrative processing of the assignment issued by you or your organization;
- To send our brochure to you or to contact you (by telephone);
- To send our newsletter if you have chosen to receive it.
Retention periods for your personal data
Kader maintains your data at all times from a service policy so that we, as the client, can timely inform you about developments within your field. You then do not have to provide us with your details again.
Right of person (s)
You have the right to request access, modification and deletion of your personal data that is processed by Kader in the context of assignments that have been completed. Requests regarding your data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kader responds to requests for inspection, modification or removal within 30 days.
Distribution to third parties
Kader does not provide your information to third parties.
Kader can change / change this privacy statement. We implement changes to this privacy statement on this page. This privacy statement was last amended on: 1 June 2019.
For questions, comments or further explanation you can direct your request to: email@example.com.